The Blackened Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate WQ based pack.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Milo the Solemn || Lola the Deceitful

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-mylola-
Average
-mylola-

Milo the Solemn || Lola the Deceitful  Empty
PostSubject: Milo the Solemn || Lola the Deceitful    Milo the Solemn || Lola the Deceitful  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:57 am

hope you don't mind I joined. i saw this roleplay site in a suggestion on another forumotion website. it looked decent, albeit small, but it seemed interesting. my username is a mix of two names, because i will be roleplaying two wolves. i hope that's okay, as well. i'll change it if that's not okay. ^^" the title was only me conforming to what everyone else was doing. cx i apologize.

Milo the Solemn || Lola the Deceitful  The_great_timber_wolf_by_sonic_the_cool_man-d4af2h4

Nᴀᴍᴇ: "I simply go by Milo." Milo.

Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: "Embarrassing, but my siblings used to call me My-my. It made no sense, really." Most wolves aren't close enough to give him a nickname or refer to him as anything but Milo.

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:"I'm considering whether or not I should be insulted..." Male.

Aɢᴇ: "I haven't lived long, but I know a decent amount from the two years that I have existed." Two years old.

Rᴀɴᴋɪɴɢ: "I belong to no pack, therefore I have no rank." None at the moment. Currently a loner.

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: "What can I say? I'm a handsome wolf." Milo is a decently sized wolf. He has a mostly light brown pelt, with mixes of grey and black near his neck and face. Grey and brown dominate his tail and he seems to have tan fur on his legs. His coat is thick, but matted in certain areas. He is mostly clean, but there always seem to be patches on his legs and chest were mud has dried. His paws are slightly larger than most wolves' and it gives him the image of a young wolf still growing, though he will most likely not increase in body size. His tail is bushy and stops a few inches away from the floor, not too long. Milo is an average wolf but is still pleasant to look at. He is as muscular as any other male, his coat rippling when he walks. He is stronger than he looks, but not very experience in fighting. He has more stealth (and endurance) than anything, and you can tell with each soft step he takes.

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Milo isn't the friendliest wolf you will meet, but he is polite. He's not rude to anyone without good reason, and even then he usually just keeps his distance. He's rather reserved and cautious around strangers. He doesn't joke around much, unless you are a friend. He doesn't really have many friends, most not bothering to peel back his layers. It is even harder for him to make enemies. For those he doesn't favor, he is a bit more snarky. He definitely has a lot more personality then. Milo's sense of humor is usually sarcastic, and he sometimes says things that don't make sense. He has walls that are rather high to climb, and doesn't open up to most. He can seem rather boring, but the truth is he'd prefer not to talk to anyone. When he tries, Milo can be thoughtful. He really is, always thinking before speaking and performing actions. He's reasonable and willing to listen, although it's rather difficult for anyone to rant to a wolf who remains expressionless and quiet the entire time. He is patient and gives everyone a chance. He isn't judging nor is he insensitive. Milo is so careful because he hates mistakes. He hates imperfection, only on himself though. For some reason, he has high expectations. He isn't cocky or arrogant, he simply likes to push himself to be his absolute best. He craves respect, although he will never admit it. It is one of the more important things in his life, and something he holds for everyone until they prove they don't deserve it. Milo doesn't like gossip, cheating, or even thieving. He hates to be frowned upon and won't really take risks unless it is absolutely necessary. He doesn't get angered easily, but when he is in a state of fury it's rather scary. He gets cold. Normally, he isn't cold, he is simply solemn and a bit emotionless. Milo can be stubborn on what he believes in, because whatever he trusts and has confidence in, he believes in strongly. He will fight for many things, and is always willing to support some cause. When he feels emotion, he also feels it strongly. He can be passionate, but it seems he isn't as sympathetic as most wolves. Milo is a curious wolf. When he speaks, it is often a question. He can't really tell when he's stepping over lines if he's too interested, and will press further.

Lɪᴋᴇs: "There isn't much I can admit I favor," He actually really likes sunsets and the stars. He loves the sky, the color and vibrance of it in the summer; the shape of the clouds during winter. The sun provides warmth, but he also likes the rain. He loves silence, especially.

Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs: "Do you really want me in a bad mood? I don't like to be reminded..." He hates cheating, lying, stealing, taking credit for something that isn't yours, attitudes, secrets, gossiping, disasters, imperfection. being too happy, and loneliness.

Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs:

Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs:

Fᴇᴀʀs:

Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs: "I am a loner, I don't really make many friends." Most packs don't welcome him around, so the friends he had have most likely forgotten him.

Eɴᴇᴍɪᴇs: "Anyone I meet is potentially an enemy, really." He doesn't have friends, so he can not have enemies... yet.

Cʀᴜsʜ: "No, I am not interested in anyone. What do you care?" None at the moment.

Mᴀᴛᴇ: "If I don't have a crush, technically I can't have a mate." No mate at the moment.

Oғғsᴘʀɪɴɢ: "And, if you do the math. No love interest plus no mate equals no pups." None at the moment.

Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ: "I had three other siblings, two boys and one a female. My oldest brother is dead and my two other siblings have disappeared. They don't seem to care about me, so I don't consider them family anymore." Two brothers and a younger sister, his parents don't matter anymore.

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ:

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W - My Chemical Romance (I thought it was kind of appropriate for this website. xD)

Oᴛʜᴇʀ: N/A

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Lola

Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs:

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:

Aɢᴇ:

Rᴀɴᴋɪɴɢ:

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ:

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:

Lɪᴋᴇs:

Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs:

Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs:

Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: