The Blackened Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate WQ based pack.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Coona
Average
Coona

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:09 am

Coona also sat there awkardly in silence, trying really hard not to wave his tail or anything. He cleared his throat and said, "So, how are you feelilng?" He didn't like feeling awkward like this, just sitting there. Awkward silences made his anxious.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:12 am

Silentium's ears twitched back over towards his direction, she didn't look back at him though. She kept her eyes on forest and smiled. "Better, thank you. Yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:19 am

Coona smiled back at Silentium. "Good. I'm better, too." He gazed out at the trees, and his mind wandered back to when the creature leaped out of the forest, causing damage to everything that tried to stop it. His mind began to wrap around how scary that actually was. At the time, his mind had been about him and he hadn't thought about what the heck he was doing, but he now realized how easily that thing could have killed him and destroyed everything he'd just found for himself. Coona lay his head on his paws and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Silentium's eyes where on him long enough to see his smile, which she was glad that she had enough fur to cover her blush. She got up, stretched her legs, and winced. "Well, I'm going hunting. I'll see you in a couple minutes, unless you want to come."
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:00 am

Coona looked up as Silentium stood. "Well, let's see here." His paw was feeling better, and he slowly tried to stand-with some difficulty-but felt like he'd won a battle when his legs didn't give out from under him. Coona thought he felt good enough to hunt. "Yeah, I'll come. You lead that way this time, though," he said, and winked.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:49 am

Silentium nodded and started walking, "If your legs start hurting let me know." She put her nose to the ground and followed the sent of a pigeon. When she had gotten close enough to the pigeon she leaped, but it wasn't far enough for her to land directly on it. She yelped in surprise, just as the pigeon had taken off, and she quickly snapped her neck out and caught one of the birds wings before it could get out of reach. She adjusted the screaming bird in her jaws and killed it quickly, "Messy kill. . ." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Coona had been hiding in the bushes as Silentium made the kill, then padded up and nudged her. "No worries, birds are always hard, even for me. They can fly, you know," he said, laughing at the sarcastic joke at the end. He lifted his nose to the air and caught the scent of a deer. His ears flew up. He looked to Silentium and mouthed the word deer, and motioned to where the scent was coming from. He dropped to a crouch and stalked forward silently, senses fixed on the deer. That's when he saw it. It was a small doe, sniffing around the base of a tree. Coona stopped, bunched up his muscles, and leaped forward. The deer was just quick enough to turn and run, but not before Coona had nicked its hind leg. The animal was injured and not running its fastest. Legs screaming iin protest, Coona decided he could give chase. He just hoped Silentium could help him out with this one.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:12 pm

Silentium rolled her eyes, "Har har." She sniffed the air when she saw Coona mouth 'deer', and she followed after him. She could tell that Coona was hurt just by his poise, "Block head. . ." she muttered to herself. When Coona took off after it, she followed after him. Silentium leaped onto the deer's hind quarters and sank her teeth into it.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:41 pm

When Silentium hit the deer, Coona raced in to make his move for the final kill. While Silentium had it down, he leaped and bit down on the throat and started shaking the life out of the wounded animal until the neck snapped. Coona dropped the deer's head and collapsed on the ground, panting like a wolf that had just killed a deer. "Nice one," he said to Silentium. "We make a good team." The second he said that he wished he could suck the words back out of the air. He hadn't meant to say it, it just slipped out. His fur became very hot and he felt himself blushing.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Silentium blushed when she heard him, "I suppose so." She started to think of something to say to change the subject. "If you keep on pushing yourself like that, your not going to heal. I'm going to go back and get the pigeon, when I'm done taking it back to the clearing I'll help you bring the deer in." Silentium got up, and walked over to the pigeon she left a couple minutes back, still panting from her run with the deer. When she got the pigeon she took it back to the clearing and set it down, "Reyna, Felix. Me and Coona have a deer, but if either of you are hungry you can have the pigeon." Silentium walked back over to Coona.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:58 am

Coona nodded to Silentium and lay down when she left. He thought about what she said about never healing, and how bad that would suck. Never be able to run and chase and jump? Ever? Coona settled his head on his paws and let out a deep sigh. He didn't want to be left permanently disabled and useless to any pack he might meet. Silentium re-entered the clearing and he raised his head. The big wolf couldn't help but smile at her. "Welcome back."
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:00 am

Silentium nodded at him, "Thank you. Lets get this back to Felix and Reyna." She bent over and grabbed it by the neck and dragged it with a lot of effort.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:11 am

Coona padded over and grabbed the deer's flank, the taste of it making the wolf's mouth water. He dragged it with Silentium until they reached the clearing, where Coona dropped the deer and fell next to it, exhausted. His legs had started hurting again, and he promised himself that after this, he wouldn't hunt or try to lift too-heavy of objects until he was healed, which he knew wouldn't take long.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:38 am

Silentium dropped down next to the deer when she had released it from her jaws. She set her head on the deer's back and panted trying to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Coona finally got his heart rate back to normal and looked back up at Silentium. "Nice hunting skills," he said, just to make conversation, even though he did think she was a good hunter. And really pretty.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Silentium looked over at Coona, "Thanks." She wasn't good at conversation, but she knew enough to tell him: "Your not to bad yourself." Which, he wasn't. 'He is probably better when he is at his full health', she thought.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

Location : Don't look behind you.......................... MADE YOU LOOK!!!!

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:14 pm

She sniffs at the pigeon, and noses it over to Felix "You can have that... I- I'm not that hungry" Rayna whispers. Then she trots over to where Silentium and Coona were laying down by the deer. Is-is it alright if I join you?" She asks in a soft, nervous voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:36 pm

Coona smiled at Silentium and nodded his thanks. When the little wolf came over, he decided he'd better introduce himself. "Welcome, my name is Coona." The little she-wolf probably wasn't really even a member yet until she talked to Felix, but he saw no reason to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:43 pm

As she studied the huge male, she could see why his name is Coona: his colors made him look like a racoon. Rayna dragged her eyes donward until she could just make out the bluish-gray streak across her muzzle. "Is that why I'm called Rayna? Because the streak looks like a ray?" she thought. Then she finally said in her soft voice: "I'm Rayna."
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Coona smiled at Rayna. She seemed scared, and he understood why. Coona knew that he, Felix, and even Silentium were pretty big wolves already, but to a tiny wolf like Rayna who didn't really know them, they probably looked terrifying. "It's nice to meet you, Rayna," he said in his kindest voice to show that he wasn't aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:25 pm

When Rayna heard Coona's kind, somewhat soothing voice, she calmed down a bit. "Nice to meet you too" she said in a more relaxed tone. Rayna looks around, then asks: "Have you been here long?" She wanted to know more about these wolves; then maybe she could get comfotable living with them.... If she did live........
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Coona felt better when he saw Reyna relax. "No, not really, but I feel like Felix has something good started here," he said, looking over the nice clearing. Maybe they really could start a pack here.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Rayna glances over her shoulder to the big white wolf Felix. All of a sudden she remembers Coona being hurt. She asks "Are you okay? I saw the............ thing......... attack you, Felix, and, uh, whatever the other wolf's name is." Her voice has a tinge of concern in it, which also flashes through her blue eye and green eye like a flash of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Coona nodded to the small wolf. "Yeah, I'm all right, and I'm pretty sure Felix and Silentium will be okay, too," he said, motioning to Silentium when he said her name, knowing that Reyna didn't really know who she was yet.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:46 pm

She casts her gaze over to Silentium when Coona motions to her. "Good. I would have helped you if I knew you...." her gaze darts to Felix, then settles on Coona's eyes. She continues: "And if I knew how to fight. All I know to do is run away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackened Legion :: Deeper into the Heart :: The Beginnings-
Jump to: